Special Educational Needs
Meet our Community
In line with the latest DfE guidance, masks need to be worn in communal areas from tomorrow. Pupils should still also be testing twice weekly. Masks will be available for those without one.
More detailed information will be shared via a Headteacher letter in the next few days. Thank you for everyone’s support in keeping our community safe.
Year 9 Options Choices
This is a video from Mr Hosfield explaining how the Year 9 Options Process works and provides pupils and parents help and advice on what choices they should make.
Click on each Department link for information. Art & Textiles, Art, Business Studies, Computer Science, Design & Technology, Examination Courses, Food Preparation & Nutrition, Geography, Health & Social Care, History, MFL, Music, PE
STEPS TO SUCCESS
The PE department are launching a new programme called Steps to Success which we would like Parents to help engage with, to support their child with their wellbeing as well as their own. It is to be launched in lessons this week and It builds on from the Wellbeing day before half term. The whole family can get involved and for those families that are the most engaged, they may be in with a chance of winning a food hamper.
- All pupils should follow their usual school timetable.
- Lessons are taught through Microsoft Teams; work can also be set on Class Charts. Click here for a guide on how to upload work onto Class Charts.
- Click here for a guide on access to remote learning via Microsoft Teams and Class Charts.
- Please contact us if your child is unable to access online learning.
- Click here to access the school policy on remote learning.